Apply to Join Montana High Tech Business Alliance:
Already a member? Renew your membership here.Learn More
JOIN MONTANA HIGH TECH BUSINESS ALLIANCE
The Montana High Tech Business Alliance brings together more than 300 member firms in Montana that are working together to help high tech and manufacturing companies in the state grow and create more high-paying jobs.
Membership in the Alliance is open to for-profit companies engaged in high tech and manufacturing that have operations in Montana. High tech is defined as firms that make or sell high tech products, provide professional services or consulting related to high tech, conduct e-commerce, or engage in manufacturing using skilled labor.
Organizations that are not in the high tech industry such as law firms, banks, or economic development groups may join as affiliate members.
- Networking: Connect with founders and executives of Montana high tech companies at regional and statewide members-only events.
- Visibility: Increase awareness of your company across the state. The Alliance serves as a voice for high tech in Montana, shining a light on the success of our member firms.
- Recruiting: Gain exclusive access to our online jobs portal, a powerful recruiting tool that reaches talented job-seekers, including top students and alumni from Montana’s universities.
Membership Levels: (For high-tech and manufacturing companies with operations in Montana. Based on number of employees, though companies are welcome to contribute more.)
- Platinum Membership (250+ employees, $5,000)
- Gold Membership (101-250 employees, $2,500)
- Silver Membership (51-100 employees, $1,000)
- Bronze Membership (5-50 employees, $500)
- Member (1-4 employees, voluntary contribution)
Affiliate Levels: (For organizations outside of high tech.)
- Platinum Affiliate ($5,000)
- Gold Affiliate ($2,500)
- Silver Affiliate ($1,000)
- Bronze Affiliate ($500)