Montana High Tech Business Alliance Members are encouraged to nominate individuals who might be a good fit for the board. Members may nominate themselves. Please submit the nominee’s name, organization, job title, and professional bio using the form below. Additional materials such as a resume/CV, professional references, or statement of interest are welcome but not required. Nominations must be received no later than Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
The Board and Executive Director will interview all nominees either by phone or in person as part of the evaluation process. Nominees have 7 days to accept or decline their nomination. The nominating committee will present a final list of candidates to the Montana High Tech Business Alliance membership for a vote at the annual meeting to be held October 30, 2019 in Missoula. Nominees need not be present at the annual meeting to be included on the ballot.
To be eligible, board nominees must be founders, CEOs, or senior executives of organizations that are current dues-paying members of the Montana High Tech Business Alliance. Read current board member bios here.
The Alliance strives for our board to reflect our membership and thus is seeking a diverse pool of candidates:
- Representing geographic regions across Montana
- From varied sectors including tech and manufacturing
- Leading all stages of companies – startup, growth, or mature
- Diverse in other ways such as gender, race, age, skills, professions and backgrounds.
Board members will be elected to two-year terms with no limit on the number of terms. Attendance is required at four quarterly board meetings per year, with occasional special meetings or conference calls as needed. Board members serve without compensation, though the Alliance will reimburse expenses.
We are looking for individuals who can:
- Listen to our members’ needs and interests and advocate on their behalf
- Help guide our strategic vision
- Represent the Alliance’s work and values to the community
- Act as responsible stewards of the organization’s assets, reputation, financial and human resources, and mission