The Montana High Tech Business Alliance is excited to announce that we’ve added three new membership levels:
- Industry Professional (1 employee; consultants, remote workers, or employees not covered under a company membership; $250/year)
- Startup (1-4 employees; available for tech and manufacturing companies under 3 years old with the intent to grow; $100/year)
- Emerging Professional (available up to two years for a student, new graduate or transitioning veteran; $50/year)
With these additions, we’re discontinuing the free-level membership and asking those members to consider upgrading. Executive Director Christina Henderson explains why we decided to make some of these changes:
Members should renew today to receive benefits of membership like:
- Connecting with technology leaders at 6+ statewide networking events.
- Promoting your company through our news channels and online directory.
- Recruiting talent through our online jobs portal.
We’ve also revamped our offerings to members:
On September 1, the Alliance will no longer recognize membership at the free level. We’re optimistic that these changes will help us better serve our members, maintain a sustainable organization, and help us continue supporting Montana’s tech and manufacturing sectors.
We’d like to thank our members for their time and patience through this transition. As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have.