- Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner
- Prepare client correspondence, letters, e-mail, or other communications pertaining to engagement planning and requests
- Perform audit, review, and compilation testing procedures in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders
- Complete engagement programs and checklists and respond to review comments
- Communicate with engagement leaders regarding open items, testing problems, or other important matters in a timely manner
- Prepare (or review client prepared) financial statements and footnotes, management reports, and other engagement output
- Adhere to prescribed budgets and deadlines
- Develop technical competency with GAAP, especially related to the assigned product line, to include specific areas such as receivables, inventory, costings, etc.
- Provide technical accounting assistance to clients
- Participate in core CPE programs
- Actively participate in community activities to develop positive relationships with community leaders and members
- Actively participate in firm-sponsored events for assigned product line clients and prospects
- Participate in inventory observations as needed
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Requires 2-5 years of job-related experience
- Preferred experience in software, manufacturing, and distribution, or construction and real estate
- A CPA would be preferred in the respective state in which they are practicing
- Requires a valid driver’s license
Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible. The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch. She is based in our Chicago, IL office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli supports Equal Pay for all. In addition, in the State of Montana, we are committed to Equal Pay for Women in accordance with Executive Order 12-2016. The pay range for this role is $51,000 – $69,000.
At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results. We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it. And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working. There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli. If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
To apply for this job please visit careers-wipfli.icims.com.