• Provide inbound application and functional support for iSolved HCM solutions by phone, e-mail, and webform.
• Participate in Level 1 Support phone queue to assist all clients as needed.
• Appropriately escalate issues for customers as needed to the supervisor.
• Schedule and conduct follow up on unresolved issues within prescribed service level objectives.
• Conduct all customer contact with a high degree of professionalism and technical proficiency supporting the Wipfli culture.
• Maintain accurate customer files and communication logs. Document all communications.
• Other projects and related work as directed.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products, other computer software applications and use of the Internet
• Strong customer service, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills with professional telephone presence, clear and concise verbal and written skills, and ability to clearly identify a customer’s concern and effectively solve problems
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Issue analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Ability to operate basic office equipment, e.g., computers, printers, copy machines, telephone systems, facsimile machines
• CPP, FPC or CEBS certification is desirable
• A strong product, service and technical background with experience in supporting HCM solutions including Payroll, or web-based applications are preferred.
At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results. We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it. And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working. There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli. If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Apply now for our Payroll Support Specialist now!
To apply for this job please visit careers-wipfli.icims.com.