The Montana High Tech Business Alliance recently updated the software that we use to manage our memberships. This new software allows you to:
- Edit and display your company info in our new online directory
- Register for events online
- Review a directory of other members
- Update your own contact information
- And more!
To take advantage of these new features, you will need to create an account in GrowthZone InfoHub. You will need to use an email address we have on file in order to access the InfoHub. Most members have received an email from us about creating an account, but please email katy.spence[at]mthightech.org if you cannot create an account.
To create an account:
- Go to https://members.mthightech.org/MIC/Create
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and your Email Address
- Click Submit to create your account
- If you see an error, make sure that the email address you entered is what we currently have on file. You cannot create an account without an email address that is in our system. Email katy.spence[at]mthightech.org to get your email on file.
- Check your inbox for an activation email and follow the link inside the email
- Create a new username and password
- Sign in using the username and password you created
- Enjoy the features of our new software, including updating your company info, uploading a logo, and more.
Once you’ve created an account, log in to get started. Feel free to explore the InfoHub and start customizing your company’s directory listing. Don’t worry– you won’t break anything! If you need help getting started or if you have any difficulties creating your account, you can take a look at this Wiki, or email katy.spence[at]mthightech.org or director[at]mthightech.org.
About the InfoHub, your member connection and resource center:
From the InfoHub, you can control the information presented in your company’s directory listing, such as location, contact information, company description, and categories.
Editing your company’s information:
You can edit your company’s contact and location information by using the “Related Businesses” tab in the “My Info” menu. When editing your company’s information, the information labeled as “Work” will be displayed on the website. Any information on this screen that is not listed as “Work” will not be displayed on the website.
Make sure you add a logo, a short description, and keywords under the “My Directory Listing(s)” to maximize your potential to be stand out in directory search results.
Add your logo in “My Directory Listing” by clicking the gray circle with the while building in it and uploading your image file:
Information included in the listings depends on member level.
Upon request, any member can have a Private directory listing, which will only display company name, main contact, city, and website, without contact information or physical address. We tried to identify all residential mailing addresses in our database and list that information as private.
Learn more about default directory listings below.
|Premier Listing||Standard Listing||Basic Listing||Private Listing|
|Default member level||Platinum, Gold, and Silver||Bronze||Member||upon request|
|Main contact name and job title||x||x||x||x|
|Short description (as featured in search results)||x||x||x||x|
|Long description (your “About Us”)||x||x||x||x|
|Social media pages||x||x||x|
|Company contact information||x||x|
As we continue to develop the use of this software, we’ll keep you updated on how you can make the most out of this system.
We love to hear from you. Please contact us anytime you have questions or feedback. If you have any difficulties creating your account or editing company information, you can take a look at this Wiki or email katy.spence[at]mthightech.org or director[at]mthightech.org. We’re happy to help.